Dining at Benaroya Hall
Powered by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering and Events
Muse, in the Norcliffe Founders room at Benaroya Hall
Enjoy pre-concert dining at Muse, just a few short steps from your seat. Muse blends the elegance of downtown dining with the casual comfort of nearby Pike Place Market.
- Offers delicious, inventive menus with the best local and seasonal produce available.
- Open to ALL ticket holders two hours prior to most Seattle Symphony performances and select non-symphony performances.
- Reservations are encouraged, but walk-ins are also welcome.
- To make a reservation, please visit TuxedosandTennisShoes.com or call 206.336.6699.
Davids & Co.
Join us for a bite at Davids & Co., a brand new café in The Boeing Company Gallery at Benaroya Hall.
- Features craveable soups, sandwiches, salads and other classic café staples.
- Offers the perfect spot to grab a quick weekday lunch or a casual meal before a show.
- Open weekdays from 11am–2pm and two hours prior to most performances in the S. Mark Taper Foundation Auditorium.
Full-service bars offering cocktails, wine and beer are conveniently located in the Samuel & Althea Stroum Grand Lobby outside the S. Mark Taper Foundation Auditorium. Open 75 minutes prior to performances and through intermission for all Seattle Symphony performances and select non-symphony performances.
A full-service bar is also located in the Bill & Melinda Gates Lobby outside the Illsley Ball Nordstrom Recital Hall. Open one hour prior to select performances and through intermission.
Coffee & Dessert Island
Choose from a selection of delicious desserts — prepared by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering and Events — at the coffee and dessert island located in the center of the Samuel & Althea Stroum Grand Lobby. Wine and sparkling wine are also available, as well as self-service hot coffee and assorted teas.
Open 75 minutes prior to performances and through intermission for all Seattle Symphony performances and select non-symphony performances.
Pre-order beverages & desserts — Available from Lobby Bars and Coffee & Dessert Island
Why wait? Pre-order your beverages and desserts before the show and enjoy them during intermission. Simply stop by a lobby bar or the coffee & dessert island prior to the performance, place your order and pre-pay, and your selections will be waiting for you when you exit the auditorium at the start of intermission.