Seattle Symphony donors are invited to join the Symphony Musicians Circle. This giving circle brings you closer to the outstanding musicians at the heart of the orchestra, providing new donors to the Maestros Circle ($10,000–14,999) the opportunity to form a season-long partnership with a Seattle Symphony section musician. Benefits at this level will take you behind the scenes to connect personally with your musician and other Symphony Musicians Circle donors.
"I loved the behind the scenes look at the orchestra at work we got at the rehearsal. Getting to know the musician I sponsored has given me a deeper insight into the amazing artistry and dedication of the Symphony musicians."
– Terry Hecker, Symphony Musician Circle Supporter
"I really enjoy meeting our supporters and hearing their life stories. I like learning how they become interested in joining the Symphony family ─ whether it's because they played music as a kid or attended a concert with a friend. Plus, joining these supporters and other section musicians for lunch and lively conversations is a real treat."
– Rachel Swerdlow, Seattle Symphony Viola
When you join the Symphony Musicians Circle, you have the opportunity to:
- Sponsor a participating section musician and enjoy a season-long partnership
- Receive a personal introduction to your musician
- Attend a rehearsal and tour backstage
- Be recognized in the Encore concert program as a member of the Symphony Musicians Circle
- Join other Symphony Musicians Circle donors and sponsored musicians for a special celebration
- Help highlight the exceptional musicians of the Seattle Symphony and encourage others to support the orchestra
Matching funds are available to double your gift!
Through the 2017–2018 season, new or increased gifts within the Maestros level will be DOUBLED through a generous matching gift made by Seattle Symphony Board member Judith A. Fong.
The Symphony Musicians Circle is available to donors at the Maestros Circle level ($10,000) and above. Pledges may be paid in installments, not to exceed one year; total gift may include corporate matching funds.
For more information about joining the Symphony Musicians Circle contact Major Gift Officer Marsha Wolf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.215.4844.
Thank you for your support of the Seattle Symphony!
The Seattle Symphony is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID# 91-0667412.