HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Campus Club is good for most Seattle Symphony performances, based on availability. (See below calendar for available concerts)
- Orchestra level tickets can only be purchased on the day of the show. In-person purchases require current student ID.
- Campus Club tickets can be purchased online, through the Listen Boldly app or in person at the Ticket Office.
- Pay As You Go Campus Club members are limited to one ticket per member, per performance.*
- Campus Club Premier Members are limited to one free ticket and one $12 companion ticket per Campus Club Premier member, per performance.*
- Memberships are good from October to July. Campus Club Premier Membership cannot be prorated.
*Unless otherwise noted in a special offer.
**To retreive your tickets on the app be sure you are logged in to your account, once you are logged in your tickets can be accessed in the account tab
*** If you would like to attend a concert on the same day you apply, please be aware that your application must be submitted 3 hours prior to the performance.
Campus Club has been generously underwritten by Maggie Walker.
Campus Club Events
Toots and the Maytals - Live in Concert
Thursday, 1 August, 2019 7:30PM
Toots is one of the true architects of reggae so much so that “Do the Reggay,” a 1968 single by Toots and his group, the Maytals, is credited with giving the genre its name. Classic songs written and recorded by Toots and the Maytals have been covered by the likes of the Clash and the Specials, and the group was featured in reggae’s greatest breakthrough event The Harder They Come, the 1972 film that became an international sensation.